Please find below our current prices for reproductions in advertising, promotion and company communications, with further information on what the licence includes.

Information we'll need
How the price is calculated
Duration of licence


Printed or digital material such as annual reports, invitations, brochures, etc.

Editorial use, price per reproduction ranges from: £182 - £362 + VAT
Front cover use, price per reproduction ranges from: £362 - £762 + VAT
Presentation templates for internal company use, price per reproduction £88 + VAT

Please contact for a quote for:

  • TV and cinema advertising (e.g. billboard, sponsorship or branding)
  • Billboards, advertisements, commercials and similar
  • Sponsorship, endorsement or branding

Apply for licence

Information we need

  • title of the artwork you want to reproduce
  • name of the artist
  • do you wish the work to be reproduced in full, or cropped, manipulated or over-printed
  • context of the reproduction (eg website, advertising campaign)
  • title of the publication
  • number of copies 
  • language(s) it will be published in
  • will the work be reproduced on the cover or editorially
  • will there be a digital version of the publication
  • name of the company for which the campaign is for

How the price is calculated

Our prices are based on the way in which an artwork is being used and the commercial nature of the project.

A charge is made per reproduction. 

All prices are subject to change. Our members reserve the right to override our prices.

We review our licensing prices annually. This allows us to keep in-touch with changes in the industry and technological advances, so we can create relevant and robust licences that benefit both our customers and artists.

Should any price changes affect your industry, we shall notify you at least 14 days in advance.

Duration of the licence

The duration of the licence reflects the nature and life of the project and it also depends on the type of use.

If your use or the format of your use changes, you will need to apply for a new licence.